rss

Monday, January 18, 2010

Of Ful Lin Tou Fu Yuen's Yong Tau Foo

This afternoon, my colleague brought us to a really nice Yong Tau Foo stall near his house.  If you are thinking of a soup based, thick yellow noodles with healthy vegetables, stuffed items and toufu. Wrong. Fu Lin Tou Fu Yuen offers an ampang-style Yong Tau Foo.

Basically, all the stuffed items are fried before serving with a soy-based sauce.  In addition, their noodles are thick and served with also some minced meat soy sauce.  Unfortunately, my workplace doesn't permit any camera phones, hence no pictures to show.  I will definitely take some pictures of this shiok Yong Tau Foo the next time I go there.

In case you were wondering, it is located just next to Siglap Centre.

I did some searching online.  Here is a picture from another blog:

Picture taken from: Teczcape

 
The address:
721 East Coast Road
Singapore 459070

Blogs Worth Reading

Digg

Followers